Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tuckable IWB for S&W M&P Shield





















Here is my latest holster, it is for the all new Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9mm or 40. I have a limited quantity ready to ship in my most popular configuration which is the Tuckable Inside the waistband with the sweatshield in black and Mahogony. The holster features a molded sight channel, a sweat shield to keep the gun from touching your skin, and 3 clip options (Standard metal, metal with the cross and plastic Jclip. Making them all the same saves me a bit of time which makes them a little cheaper for you, but if you need to add or remove options I can do that too but it will fall under my standard pricing.


















Order now to avoid the wait, I only have a few that are ready to ship!


















Price is 75.00 with the standard clip, 5.00 each upgrade fee for either the cross clip or Jclip.

2 comments: