Sunday, August 21, 2011

New inexpenive pocket holster for Bodyguard 380, 38 and other small autos and revolvers.



I came up with a new pocket holster that I can make fairly quickly and sell for a lot less than most of my holsters. It is designed to be used in the front pocket and will work the same in the left or right pocket. The finish is rough side out, in natural color only. It is made with the same quality leather from the USA as all my other holsters are and the edges are finished just the same as my other holsters are.


The reason I decided to make an inexpensive pocket holster is because I found myself at times wanting to carry in the pocket but only on certain occasions, it wouldn't be enough for me to invest in an expensive pocket holster (or to invest in the time to make one) so I started thinking there has to be others who feel the same way. I've seen some other cheap pocket holsters and they usually look like a BoyScout project at best with uneven unfinished edges, but in reality they probably serve the purpose. I feel mine fits in right in between, it's a nice looking one but not quite like my other high end pocket holsters that I make. It's perfect for someone who is like me who only needs it on occasion or someone who may not be able to or doesn't want to afford something better at this time. Don't worry though, this holster will stand up to every day use.


It's available for the Bodyguard 380, BG 38, J-frame, Kahr P380, Ruger LCP, LC9, Keltec P3AT and possibly others. Email me for availability.


Now for the part you've been waiting for..... The cost is going to be 40.00 shipped AND for the time being they should be able to ship within 2 weeks.


For me to be able to keep them quick and cheap there will not be any options on this holster, natural roughout only! If that's not your thing please check out my other pocket holster, it can be used in either front or back pocket or can be ordered without the panel for just front pocket use and it's available in any color and smooth side out.


No comments:

Post a Comment